by: BFC_Coaching | Wednesday, February 19 @ 08:06:52 EST..
Belmont FC is taking expressions interest to fill a volunteer role within our club as a 'Technical Director/Coaching Coordinator'. Having a Technical Director/Coaching Coordinator will be extremely beneficial to Belmont FC for our future success as a Club and for our players.
Key duties of the position include:-
· providing advice, information and assistance on coaching matters where required,
· conducting individual team training sessions where required or requested,
· assisting with player development and team placement
· continually liaising with team coaches/managers to ensure smooth and proper running of the teams for the season
· assisting with any disciplinary matters arising from junior teams in association with the BFC Management Committee
· assisting in the development and continual reviewing of a club-coaching program and manual.
· coordinating “Grassroots Coaching” sessions and any other appropriate courses.
The position would require the successful applicant to possess or complete all 4 stages of the coaching courses developed by FFA. These courses will be hosted by Belmont FC in March over consecutive weekends.
Once qualified the positioned holder would assist all coaches within Belmont FC in a mentoring role by attending individual training sessions, offering skill advice, sharing tips and tricks, giving positive feedback and additional training techniques. Our Coaching Coordinator would also host 'in house' clinics throughout the season.
All interested parties can forward an expression of interest detailing their experience, qualifications and suitability for this role to BelmontFC@Macquariefootball.net.au
Applications close 5pm Friday the 28th of February 2014